Grevin Museum: info, opening hours and tickets
If you are in Paris and you are looking for a place to have fun, think about going to Grevin Museum! It is one of the most famous wax museums of the world and it is in Paris. Here you find useful information such as opening hours and how to get there. Plus, you will know how to buy the most convenient ticket. In addition, you will also know why this museum is so special.
Grevin Museum in Paris, why go there?
If you are in Paris with kids or you just want to have fun without doing something really intellectual, Grevin Museum is the place for you.
In the rooms of the Grévin, you can take pictures with Michael Jackson, Monica Bellucci, George Clooney, Barack Obama. The fact is that they all are perfect copy made in wax! It is impressive how they are so similar to the real people!
As in other wax museums, also the Grevin one has different set where you can pose. There is a Mirror Room, a Hindu Temple and a jungle! Plus, you can also join a path about France history. It is very fascinating too!
And if you love music, there is a new section dedicated to “The Voice”. The music section includes Mick Jagger, Lang Lang, Katy Perry and Ranveer Slingh!
How to go there, opening hours and tickets
Even if attractions as the Grevin Museum are designed for children and teens, it is fascinating and fun for adults too. I like to come back once in a while!
If you want to go there, here the information you need:
- The complete address is 10 Boulevard Montmartre, 75009, Paris.
- If you want to go there by metro, you can get off at Grand Boulevards or at Richelieu – Drouot.
- Opening hours are from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
I always recommend buying in advance the tickets you need. Buy the ticket for Grevin Museum here. There are three types of ticket:
- You can pay 17 € if you are 2 adults and 2 children;
- If you book at least 5 days before, the ticket costs 20 € per adult and 16 € per child;
- If you don’t know the date of your visit already, you can still book it paying 24,50 € per adult and 18,50 € per child.
I think that to have in advance the control of your money situation, the best solution is to book it before leaving for Paris. You will have direct access to the museum! Buy your ticket in advance.