Napoleon’s Tomb and Les Invalides complex
Napoleon’s Tomb is one of the attractions of Paris to visit. It is in one of the most beautiful Hotel of the city.
In Paris, the Hotel is a great Palace. They all are architecture masterpieces and this is not an exception.
This place has been founded by Louis XIV. It is one of the most visited museums for its beauty and its value.
The Hotel national des Invalides is the place where you can visit Napoleon’s Tomb and the Army Museum. Going there means also admire the permanent collection and the Dome Church. In the same building there are other museums such as the Plans-Reliefs and the Ordre de la Libération Museum. Plus, you might also have the chance to visit the temporary exhibitions. Just think that this year, there is the one about Picasso and The War! It will last until Sunday 28 July 2019.
But now, let’s see what you really need to know about Napoleon’s Tomb museum.
Les Invalides, Napoleon’s Tomb and more. Info and ticket
If you want to spend half a day in the magnificent Hotel National des Invalides, where the Napoleon’s Tomb is, note down this information:
- The full address of the complex is Hotel National des Invalides 129, rue de Grenelle 75007, Paris.
- If you want to go there by metro, get off at La Tour-Maubourg or at Ecole Militaire.
- Opening hours usually are from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Other information you need to know before to go:
- Charles de Gaulle monument is closed on Mondays;
- Admission is free for under 18 people and for EU citizens under 26.
- On the 1st Monday of every month, you can visit only Napoleon’s Tomb and the Dome Church Saint-Louis des Invalides Cathedral and the Artillery Trail.
Buy here your ticket in advance. You will pay a fixed price and you will already know how much you have spent to visit Paris museums!