Wedding Proposal in Paris: best place ideas
If you want to make your wedding proposal in Paris, you are in the right place! Here you find many ideas about how to be a perfect planner for your marriage proposal in Paris. You have chosen Paris, the most romantic city in the world. Finding the precise place where you can live your special moment won’t be hard.
You can choose among the most romantic and beautiful restaurants of the world. Or, you can opt for a wedding proposal during a cruise on the Seine. Another great idea is to make your proposal in Disneyland, if you both are Disney fans and you want to start living your fiancé lives as a fairytale!
But now, let’s see which are the most perfect areas of the city for the perfect marriage proposal.
Wedding proposal places in Paris
A wedding proposal in Paris is one of the most romantic ideas you can have. Here you find many ideas, from the most classic ones to the most innovative.
- The classic. If you do want to make a Parisian proposal, go for the classic places. A proposal on the top of the Eiffel Tower is unique. Plus, after that, you can go eating something very French in the restaurants in the Eiffel Tower.
- Classic on the Seine. If you want to have the Eiffel Tower as a wallpaper while you make your marriage proposal, go for a bateaux mouches tour. During your cruise on the Seine – you can book a private one – you can make an unforgettable proposal. Plus, you can arrange a dinner on board too! Just picture yourself doing all of this at sunset.
- Le Marais and city Islands. If you want a traditional atmosphere without giving up romanticism, go for Le Marais district or the Islands of Paris such as Ile de la Cité or Ile Saint Louis. They all are areas where you can walk and feel the uniqueness of Paris. This happens because they are traditional quarters with panoramic points. Just imagine yourself making your proposal in one of the historical Paris bridges!
More marriage proposal ideas
- With a contemporary view. If you prefer doing something unconventional, make your proposal in Montmartre. You can go there by funicular and ask your important question while admiring Paris from above. Plus, you are very close to one of the most beautiful churches of Paris: Sacre-Coeur Cathedral!
- The panoramic one. For those who can’t choose for a romanic walk and a striking view, a walk in Champs Elysees is perfect. You can walk along the famous Avenue and then go on the top of Arc de Triomphe. There, you can make your proposal while looking at the city centre from above.
- In the culture. If you both are culture lovers, think about make your proposal in Orsay museum rooms. This place is one of the most beautiful in the world. You will ask a life-changing question in rooms full of artworks by Picasso, Rodin, Degas.