Reset Password

Your search results

Renting accommodations, authorization forms

property manager

Which are the forms to fill out to make your furnished apartment a short rental accommodation for tourists? Here is all the info you need.

Renting accommodations, form

The first thing to have to put your furnished apartment for short rentals is a written agreement between the tenants and the landlord.

Social housing in accommodations for tourists (a.k.a. as meublé de Tourisme in France) is strictly forbidden. It exposes the tenants to the end of the lease, and fines.


How to fill the form for the authorization

Here is the list of what you will need to fill out the form.

To be able to rent your main residence for short rentals, within the limit of 120 days over the last 12 months, you must:

  • Register online here
    It is a declaration that makes it possible to immediately obtain a registration number. This number must be published in your rental advertisements.
  • Pay the tourist tax

property manager house prices authorization

If you wish to put an accommodation for rent that is not the main residence you will need a different type of authorization and pay other taxes.
First of all, you must obtain a change of use authorization with compensation, in the application of articles L.631-7 and following the Code de la construction et de l’habitation et de l’article 3 du règlement municipal relatif au changement d’usage (i.e. Construction and Housing Code and article 3 of the municipal by-law relating to the change of use).
The compensation consists in transforming commercial surfaces into housing. It is made to compensate for the loss of living space in the converted premises.
The applicant offers it on his own assets or on the assets of a third party who gives him this possibility to pay. The purpose of this compensation is to preserve the balance between housing and economic activities.
You can get more useful information on


  • Get Great Deals at Expedia!

  • Our Best Apartment

  • Ile Saint Louis Paris
  • Would you like us to manage your property?

      Please prove you are human by selecting the House.
      By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.