From China to Paris, how to make it happen
From China to Paris, how to make your dreams come true.
If you live in China and you would like to come to Paris, you probably still know how far the city is from yours. Anyway, you have many ways to come in Paris and here you can discover which ones they are. To come from China to Paris, in France, the easiest and more affordable travels are by plane, by train or by car. It all depends on which kind of experience you want to do.
- If you love to travel comfortably and you can’t stand accidents, the best solution is by plane.
- Take the train if you would like to see many places by staring at your windows.
- Are you always looking for new adventures? Think about planning a very long journey on the road, in your car.
After deciding which is the solution for you, note down the info you need.
From China to Paris by plane
If you would like to take the plane to come from China to Paris, the first information you need is about airports from which you can leave.
The airports from which you can leave to Paris are:
- Shanghai (both Pu Dong and Hongqiao);
- Canton Xi An;
The time that you will spend on the plane and the cost of the ticket vary:
- By taking the cheapest tickets, you spend from 300 to 500 euros and it takes about 40 hours.
- If you find a cheap ticket for a flight that lasts a reasonable amount of time, the travel will last about 24 hours. The cost is from around 600 euros.
- You can also find flights that last about 12 hours from the Airport such as the Canton one. The cost is around 700 €.
Once you get to the Airport, see how to go to the center of Paris from the Airports CDC, Orly and Beauvais.
Beijing-Paris by Train
If we were in a movie, I would definitely choose the train option to go from China to Paris. This is a very famous route. It is perfect for those who aren’t afraid of spending too much time in such a place.
If you are really thinking of plan something like this adventure, you have two options:
- You can book a train from Beijing to Moscow and then from Moscow to Paris. It costs about 800-900 euros. The trouble is that the Paris-Moscow train does not circulate every day. So you have to be very precise in your organization.
- Or, you can book the tickets of the most important cities you want to visit and then live the full adventure by getting off where you want and moving towards Paris by train you choose time by time.
This is the adventure of a lifetime. The real plus of this choice is that you will pass through different areas of the world. You will experience different time zones! And you can experience all this by taking a train or by following your own personal path by car.
From China to Europe, info about Schengen Visa
If you want to travel from China to Europe, you need some documents. Here you will find the information you need to make arrangements.
The first thing you need is a uniform Schengen visa. It is an autorisation by the Member States of Schengen Area that concern transit for intended stays. It is valid for no more than three or six months. France is one of the Schengen States. The others are:
- The Czech Republic,
How can you get a Schengen visa from China? You can get it even if you live in China.
If you want to go from China to Europe, you need to go to the third-country nationals that are present in China. You can present to them your request so they can produce the papers that justify your travel. The best thing you can do is go to Country consulate.
But let’s see what you need to do your visa and how much it costs.
From China to Europe, about the Visa
The Visa applicants to go from China to Europe pay 60 EUR.
Children over 6 years and below 12 years usually pay 35 €.
If you come from one of the following Countries, you should pay 35 euros too:
- Russian Federation,
- the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM),
- Bosnia & Herzegovina,
- The Republic of Moldova.
How long it takes to get your Visa?
When you organize your travel from China to Europe, consider the time to get your Visa.
I strongly recommend submitting your request to the Consulate at least 3 months before you want to leave. The outcome comes about 15 calendar days. Plus, when they
receive your request, they can also arrange a short interview with the applicant.
the other documents with you!