IG Captions Puns about Paris
If you are coming to Paris in further months, you will surely take lots of pictures! Besides collecting memories, taking pictures also is a way to share your stay in Paris with your followers. Surprise them using funny puns about Paris as Instagram captions, taking the chance to pair your image with a sentence who can bring a smile to the faces of your community.
Even if I love pairing ancient pictures of Paris with quotes of the greatest French writers, I think that puns are the best for instant shots to post on Instagram, or on Facebook.
Here you can find lots of ideas about quotes and puns to use for your Ig captions. This time, the collection I propose is about the best puns about some of the most iconic attractions in Paris, such as the Louvre Museum, and Notre-Dame. It’s a list of puns to consult pronto if you need a catchy idea in a short time. You may surely use at least one of them if you are coming to Paris for the first time, and you are planning to see the most important museums and art attractions in Paris.
Puns about Paris for Instagram Captions
Here are some puns to use for your Instagram captions. Or, a collection of ideas to create your own puns about Paris!
Please let us know if you use one of these ideas, mentioning @parisrentapartments.
- What’s not to Louvre about Paris?
- I came to Paris to find Louvre.
- It’s a Hall of Mirrors Selfie.
- I gotta say, I’m starting to see the Point of the Louvre.
- Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a Notre Dame.
- Notre Dame, look at this view!
- Some Parisians are very religious, and some want Nun of it.
- Don’t come to Paris with no Monet.
- Bring your jacket to Versailles, it’s very gold there!
- I Musee, the French have great taste in art.