What does a Property Manager do?
Are you looking for a Property Manager, but you don’t know how and where to find someone to entrust? Here are some suggestions to find the perfect property manager for you.
Read our interview with the perfect property manager and hire one!
A Property Manager usually works for a company or is a freelancer who deals with managing real estate on behalf of the owner, with the aim of increasing the value of the real estate assets. It relates to the tenants for the management of any problems, collects rents, and manages the contract for ordinary and extraordinary maintenance services.
What does the perfect Property Manager do?
The property manager usually
- manages the contacts with the tenants of the properties for all the problems inherent to the management of the same;
- chairs the meetings with the suppliers of goods and services;
- sends payment notices to be sent to tenants;
- Analyzes the real estate market by comparing similar properties for a correct valuation of the property;
- Take care of the drafting of the advertisements and try to take advantage of all the available channels to reach the right target;
- Makes the selection of the various tenants and deals with negotiating the details of the contract with the tenant.
- Inspect the real estate units at the end of the contract to check the condition of the property and estimate any damage.
Which are the features of the perfect property manager?
- He or she has a degree in economics, architecture, or construction engineering;
- Attends or has attended courses in property management or real estate management;
- Knows the real estate market;
- Has accounting skills;
- Is aware of all the legislative aspects of existing lease agreements;
- Knows the town planning and civil building regulations;
- Has good relationship and communication skills;
- He is skilled in negotiating and drafting contracts;
- Has organizational and managerial skills;
- Has a good aptitude for problem-solving.
Would you like to rent your property in Paris? Do you need a property manager in Paris? Contact us!