From home to accommodation: who can do it
Are you looking for a professional who can manage your property in Paris? Here is why hiring a property manager.
Why hire a property manager?
If you own properties in Paris, whether it’s a holiday apartment or a place to stay during business or leisure visits to the city, it’s very likely that you don’t live close enough to fully manage it as an accommodation business. That is why many people choose to adopt Online Travel Agencies professionals. Actually, what you need is a property manager who can fully operate in your accommodation. It’s impossible to run your property as well as a professional!
Here is why a property manager can help you.
- A property manager is capable of combining the rentals between shorter bookings and medium-term stays to meet the Paris City Hall regulations.
- If you hire a property manager you will have the chance to provide your guests with a 24/7 Conciergerie.
- A good property manager can list and promote properties with professional photography and descriptions.
- Also, a property manager can optimize rental prices to maximize income!
- The property manager organizes check-in and check-out.
- A property manager knows who to hire to provide clean linens and related toiletries. In fact, he or she provides laundry, cleaning, and maintenance services. Plus, he or she can also provide insurance.
- Last but not least, a property manager can take care of all guest communications! This is great for many reasons. It is very important to know how to communicate with potential customers and/or guests. Plus, you won’t stress trying to manage all the communications of the guests!
- If you would like to hire a property manager in Paris who can transform your house into short rentals accommodation, contact us! We already manage amazing apartments in Paris.
Read more about Which are the responsibilities of a property manager?