Quotes about Paris from famous movies and TV-series
Paris is so beautiful that you must say something about it once you admire it! But, finding something special to say is not so easy at all, and that is why I post weekly proposals to pair with your best pictures of Paris.
Nowadays it is becoming more and more common to communicate using images, and pictures. Socials like Instagram are based on this type of communication! Even if everything is about what you see, there is still the necessity to add a caption. Finding something smart to pair with a picture is difficult, and that is why I like to use puns or quotes to enrich my posts.
Anyway, I have to say that solemn quotes are not always great to post on the net, so I like to alternate them with lighter content, such as quotes from movies and TV-series.
Quotes About Paris from Films and TV-series
Here are my selected quotes about Paris from famous movies and tv-series. If you use one of these quotes, let us know by tagging @parisrentapartments
- Paris is always a good idea
(Audrey Hepburn as Sabrina)
- I love Paris when it sizzles! (This also is the title of Paris when it sizzles soundtracks by Cole Porter)
- I’m looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can’t-live-without-each-other love. And I don’t think that love is here in this expensive suite in this lovely hotel in Paris. (Carrie, Sex and the City)
- I first came to Paris one year ago. It was 1899, the summer of love. I knew nothing of the Moulin Rouge, Harold Zidler, or Satine. The world had been swept up in the Bohemian Revolution. And I traveled from London to be a part of it. (Christian, Moulin Rouge)
- -But what about us?
-We’ll always have Paris
- I’ve never seen so many Americans in Paris before. The Champs Elysees looks just like Main Street. (An American in Paris)
- In Paris, you can buy beer at McDonald’s. Also, you know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris? … They call it a Royale with cheese. (Pulp Fiction)