Shopping in Paris…online
Where is the best place to get a Parisian outfit? Here is some piece of advice about where to go shopping online to get a French look.
Since actually there are many troubles to come to Paris and take advantage of the most elegant boutique in the world, you can still shop online. The downside is there are so many options! That is why I propose the best online shops that are truly “Parisian”.
How to dress like a Parisian, shopping online
- Everyone image Parisian fashion as striped shirts, black blazers, and short skirts. One of my favorite “French” outfit includes huge knit sweaters. Quality and fashion are the features of the knit sweaters sold at Loulou studio. Check it out!
- Ernest Leoty is where you can find clothes designed by Marion Rabate. The collections by Rabate reflects her love for art and culture. It is not casual: Marion Rabate worked at the Louvre for several years!
- Modetrotter is one of the most loved Parisian brands of all time. Founded by Marie Courroy, it still is the brand of it-girls after 10 years of lively activity. You can now shop their designs online!
- If you are looking for something minimal and chic, the online boutique for you is APC. It is the place where you can buy the most basic shirt dresses, classic denim, and even bags. It is also the shop to consult if you are looking for basics, such as midi skirts, dresses, blazers.
- Last but not least, Maje is a must for those who love Parisian fashion! Even if there is nothing exaggerated or extravagant about clothes and objects, everything is classic and elegant. Timeless! I always recommend taking a look at the windows of Maje when visiting Le Marais.