Montlhy rental prices in Paris
How much does a house cost in Paris? Find out which is the average monthly rental prices in Paris in every arrondissement.
If you are moving to Paris or if you are looking for a short rental apartment, you may be wondering how much does a house cost in Paris. Even if the prices vary based on the different needs of the guest and of the tenant, having an idea of the average cost of the house may help you in your evaluations.
Finding a house in Paris is not easy at all. That’s why I suggest a selection of short rental accommodations. To get an idea of house prices in Paris, you should be informed of the real-time offers in the field of real estate. Since this is not always possible, especially if you’re not a local, here is an idea of the average price of rents in Paris for every arrondissement.
This can help you predict your rental budget, or just verify that the price you have found is ‘fair’.
Renting a house in Paris, cost
As in every other part of the world, monthly rental prices in Paris vary according to the area. Here is the average price per arrondissement of monthly rental prices in Paris.
- Arrondissement 1, 500-1100 euros
- Arrondissement 2, 670-1150 €
- III arrondissement, 500-1100
- Arrondissement 4, from 800 to 1100 euros
- V arrondissement, 1500 euros
- 6 Arrondissement, 600-1100 euros
- Arrondissement 7, 400-1500 €
- 8 arrondissement, € 800-950
- Arrondissement 9, 450-960 €
- 10th arrondissement, 600-1300 euros
- Arrondissement 11, 500-850 €
- Arr. 12, from 400 to 900 euros
- 13 arr, € 492-864
- Arrondissement 14, 550-750 €
- 15 arr, € 500-900
- Arrondissement 16, 400-1000 €
- 17 arrondissement, 500-800 euros
- Arr. 18, 450-900 euros
- Arrondissement 19, € 550-850
- 20 arrondissement, 400-750 €
Do you need help to find the perfect accommodation for you in Paris? Contact me.