Shopping stores online of the best stores in Paris
Whether you should have come to Paris or you just are a shopping addicted, through online shopping, you can still buy “Parisian” clothing and accessories! Plus, shopping in the most famous stores of Paris will really give you a taste of what being in Paris is like! The real challenge is to don’t spend too much money since the Parisian style is so charming, fascinating.
Paris is the Mecca of fashion victims. That is why taking note of the best online shops and boutiques where to buy online in Paris is a good idea anyway. You can buy something for yourself or a gift for your dearest friends.
Online shopping in the boutiques of Paris
- Galeries Lafayette Haussmann is one of the most famous shopping centers in Paris. It is a chain of huge department stores where you can shop for luxury clothes, make-up and much more.
- Monoprix is cheaper than Galeries Lafayette maintaining very good quality. As the Galeries, Monoprix is a famous department store in Paris that ships all over the world.
- If you miss luxury shopping, I suggest going to Louis Vuitton’s site to buy luggage, leather goods, and women’s clothing. I know, shopping in Champs-Elisées is more involving. Anyway, shopping online may be addictive too!
- If you would like to dress like a Parisian, and you are looking for the site to go shopping online to make this happen, go to Nina Kendosa’s. It is a unique boutique in Paris that sells women’s clothing and accessories.
- When you want to go shopping online with your partner, go to Sandro’s. It is a shop in the very center of Le Marais. It sells both women’s and men’s clothing. It is perfect if you want to buy a special gift from Paris!
- Printemps is another shopping landmark in Paris. You can take advantage of online shopping to grab the more exclusive things you like. Since it is a department store, you will find lots of different categories to scroll!
- Going shopping online at Diwali’s is the thing to do if you are looking for special accessories and jewelry. The real plus of this shop is that the patterns and the textures of the fabrics and clothes are unconventional!