10 Instagram Captions about Paris
Like many other people, I love sharing selected shots of Paris on Instagram, at @parisrentapartments! When looking at what others share, I always enjoy taking a look at the smartest Instagram captions. That is why I decided to propose some of the best ones weekly.
When sharing shots of Paris on Instagram, which is very common, a clever caption can make a post stand out.
Pairing a good caption with a picture is not as easy as it seems. You may choose a quote, a pun, or a story to tell your followers depending on what you have decided to take a picture of. I think that puns are perfect to pair with ‘ironic’ and funny content, while quotes are usually more impressive. What’s certain is that both puns and quotes about Paris enclose in a few words what happens in Paris and what is to be like being in Paris.
Selected Instagram captions about Paris
Take a look at the following ideas for Instagram captions about Paris, find the best for what you are going to post later!
- A bad day in Paris is still better than a good day anywhere else…
- In Paris, our lives are one masked ball (Gaston Leroux, “The Phantom of the Opera”)
- Paris is not a city, it’s a world.
- Breathe Paris in, it nourishes the soul.
- Whoever does not visit Paris regularly will never really be elegant (Honoré de Balzac)
- Paris is always a good idea (Audrey Hepburn)
- They say when good Americans die they go to Paris (Oscar Wilde)
- Paris is the greatest temple ever built to material joys and lust of the eyes (Henry James)
- I had forgotten how gently time passes in Paris. As lively as the city is, there’s a stillness to it. A peace that lures in you. In Paris, with a glass of wine in your hand, you can just be. (Kristin Hannah)
- You can’t escape the past in Paris, and yet what’s so wonderful about it is that the past and present intermingle so intangibly that it doesn’t seem to burden. (Allen Ginsberg)