Quotes and Puns for Instagram Captions about Paris
Writing catchy Instagram captions about Paris isn’t easy! That is why people are always looking for the most originals. It is the very same reason why I love collecting the most peculiar.
A caption about Paris for Instagram must be endearing!
Even if I think that using quotes is more elegant, I can’t resist puns about Paris! You find some of both types of captions in the parisrentapartments Instagram account. There, you can also find my favorite shots of Paris, quotes from movies, vintage postcards…
Besides collecting quotes and puns about Paris, I always select the best shots of Paris of the week.
Quotes and puns about Paris
Here is my latest selection of the best quotes about Paris. Some of them are by actors, some of them are by the greatest writers of all time. Everybody has something to say about Paris and in every sentence, there is something true about this unique city.
- “To be Parisian is not to have been born in Paris, but to be reborn.” Sacha Guitry
- “Let’s go to Paris/Take me there and never look back” Lana Del Rey
- “If you’re going to be sad, you might as well be sad in Paris.” Gossip Girl
- “Paris is a place where, for me, just walking down a street that I’ve never been down before is like going to a movie or something. Just wandering the city is entertainment.” Wes Anderson
- “Breathe Paris in. It nourishes the soul.” Victor Hugo
- “La Vie En Rose. It is the French way of saying, ‘I am looking at the world through rose-coloured glasses.” Audrey Hepburn
- “Just add three letters to Paris, and you have Paradise.” Jules Renard
- “Secrets travel fast in Paris.” Napoleon Bonaparte
- “I went to the Louvre in Paris, and I saw all the paintings and the Mona Lisa. You don’t really see something like that every day. I was looking at it, and everything else in the room just shut out. Like, Leonardo Da Vinci painted this thing – this is unreal that he touched that. It had this crazy effect on me.” Brian Fallon