Funny puns about French food
Here is an updated list of the funniest puns and jokes about French food. Use it to make your Ig captions perfect to amaze your followers!
Exploring Paris means having the possibility to taste 100% traditional French food. You may want to take a shot of the very first moment you taste a 100% original crepe to share with your friends online. What about enriching your posts about your experiences in Paris with something funny?
Puns and jokes easily get stuck in your head, even if they are not always ‘smart’! My favorite ones are about assonances with words of other languages. Some short sentences can make you learn something, such as which are some of the traditional French food to try once you come to Paris. Here some good examples: crepes, baguette, snails, Champignons mushrooms. And, of course, you can’t miss the change of a good glass of French wine!
You can taste French food almost everywhere in Paris. I usually suggest going to traditional places such as cafés and brasseries. But, if you are in the mood for street food, you can buy something at the kiosks in the Tuileries garden, in front of the Louvre museum.
Puns about French food
Once you are ready to share your tasting experience with your followers, choose the best shot and the funniest captions to pair with it!
- Enjoy your vacation! Right baguette ya!
- There are so many things to do here that you can’t get Bourdeaux-ed.
- When in France, we only have breakfast of the Champignons.
- The food in France is Brie-ond belief!
- For lifelong French bakers, existence is pain-au-chocolat.
- Wine not?
- France, I hope our paths croissant again.
- Haunted French pancakes give me the crepes.
- You better baguette about it!
- Why do the French eat snails? Because they don’t like fast food.