June 2020, events in Paris online
Fill your agenda with events in Paris online. After the lockdown, museums and attractions are gradually reopening and there are some events to follow in Paris.
Since many events have been rescheduled or canceled due to the COVID-19, most of them are now for a limited number of people or online. Given the strict measures to prevent the spreading of Coronavirus, most events will be now given also on the net.
Here is a list of events in Paris in June that sometimes you can also follow from home.
Next Events in Paris, June 2020
- The Banksy exhibition reopened on May 12, 2020, has been extended to June 30, 2020. It is a rare chance to see more than 100 works on 1200sqm by the world-famous street artist! The exhibition is in the Espace Lafayette-Drouot.
- The Atelier des Lumières reopened its doors too. It has been one of the most awaited reopenings in Paris! The first digital art center is already offering immersive exhibitions, following all the measures to prevent COVID-19 spreading.
- If you would like to join an event in Paris from home, look for the Ocean Festival 2020. This edition will take place online too. The Aquarium de la Porte Dorèe, i.e. the Paris Tropical Aquarium, invites all potential guests to travel to the living ocean. From noon to 7 pm (CEST), you can join the Marine Day and Word Ocean Day through the Aquarium’s channels.
- Cinema lovers can follow the Annecy International Animated Movie Festival online. Celebrating its 60th anniversary this year, the festival will take place online, from June 15 to 30, 2020. The festival will host more than 3000 movies from all Countries in the world.
- The House of Dior, which is part of the Musée des Arts décoratifs in Paris, decided to publish on YouTube the exhibitions entitled “Christian Dior, Designer of Dreams”. The House of Dior also released a video-guide to fully enjoy the collections of sketches and gowns.