Paris Events in May 2019
Paris Events in May 2019 are a lot! Since Paris is a big city, I like collecting what I think are the best events so who can’t be informed about everything can take a look here and decide what to do.
Paris Events in May 2019 are for those who love history (Fete de la Victoire) and for those who want to taste the Parisian flavours (Taste of Paris Festival). In addition, during this month you can also visit interesting exhibitions or attend sports events.
Paris Events in May 2019 – visual art
- All the month. “Archaeology Goes Graphic”, Louvre’s Petite Galerie.
- May 22-26. Take a walk along Canal Saint Maritn, arrondissement 10. There is the street art festival, with performances and stands!
Concerts in Paris during may 2019
- May 12, 11 a.m. Champs-Elysees theatre. Sunday Morning Concert of May.
- May 18. European Museums Night.
- May 16-27. Saint-Germain-des-Prés jazz Festival!
- May 18, 7 p.m. Versailles Palace. Brandeburg Concertos by Bach.
French history and Parisian cuisine in May 2019
- May 8. Fete de la Victoire, French National Holiday. At Arc de Triomphe celebrations last all day!
- May 9-12. Taste of Paris Festival at Grand Palais.
May 2019, Sport in Paris
- May 26. French Open, Stade Roland Garros clay courts!