Selected quotes about Paris in Spring
Here is our weekly selection of quotes and puns about Paris. Today, the topic is Spring. Since lots of people are coming to Paris in the further season, taking a look at what great writers wrote about Spring in Paris is one of the sweetest ways to get prepared for your experience. Also, these quotes are perfect to pair with the best pictures of Paris in Spring!
Quotes about Spring in Paris
Here is a selection of quotes about Spring in Paris, with 2 additional quotes about Spring. You can use them as Instagram captions to make your profile unique. Even if puns are my favorites for Ig captions, I always propose using quotes when you need a different tone. Sometimes writers have already magistrally said what we are feeling in front of phenomena such as Springtime! That is why pairing their words to a picture is easier than finding your own words.
My favorite is the one by Hemingway since A Moveable Feast is about the time he spent in Paris.
- “April hath put a spirit of youth in everything” (William Shakespeare, Sonnet XCVIII)
- “It is spring again. The earth is like a child that knows poems by heart” (Rainer Maria Rilke)
- “When spring comes to Paris the humblest mortal alive must feel that he dwells in paradise” (Henry Miller)
- “If people did not love one another, I really don’t see what use there would be in having any spring” (Victor Hugo, Les Misérables)
- “When spring came, even the false spring, there were no problems except where to be happiest. The only thing that could spoil a day was people and if you could keep from making engagements, each day had no limits. People were always the limiters of happiness except for the very few that were as good as spring itself” (Ernest Hemingway, A Moveable Feast)