Selected shopping malls in Paris, opening hours
Paris Summer sales 2020 is finally a thing! Make a list of what you need to buy, and of the places you must go to catch the greatest deals! I think the best idea is to go to the finest department stores and shopping malls in Paris. Take advantage of more boutiques in the same building!
Anyway, most shopping malls in Paris are worth a visit even if you don’t want to buy anything. They usually are very beautiful palaces!
Paris shopping malls opening hours
Here are the opening hours to note down to make the best shopping plans in Paris!
- Printemps department store in Paris is open from 9.30 to 8.30 pm, from Monday to Saturday. On Sundays, it is open from 11 am to 7 pm. There also is the chance to go there on late-night openings! On Thursdays, it is open until 8.45 pm.
- Galeries Lafayette Haussmann is a department store to go to just to explore one of the landmarks of Paris! Also, it is one of the places to be for shopping in Paris! Galeries Lafayette’s opening hours are from 9.30 to 8.30 pm, every day.
- Bon Marché in Paris opening hours are from 10 am to 8 pm. On Thursdays and Fridays, it is open until 8.45 pm.
- Citadium Caumartin is one of the most important shopping malls in Paris! It is open from Monday to Saturday, from 10 am to 8 pm. Also, you can go there during late-night openings. On Thursdays, it is open until 8.45 pm. On Sundays, from 11 am to 7.30 pm.
- Last but not least, the BHV Marais! This department store in Paris is one of the Meccas for fashion victims. It is open from Monday to Saturday from 9.30 to 8 pm. On Sundays, the BHV Marais opening hours are from 11 am to 7.30 pm.