Short quotes about Paris, a selection
Here is a selection of short quotes about Paris that are perfect to use as Instagram captions for your posts about Paris!
Surprising the followers with smart content is not so easy. Even if storytelling is the new trend, sometimes you need something that makes you get instantly the sense of what you want to convey. Since it is difficult to have always the right words to pair with a picture, I think that using someone else’s can really improve the power of what you want to communicate.
At parisrentapartments.com you can find lots of ideas, quotes, and puns to make your Instagram posts about Paris the best.
Short quotes about Paris for Instagram captions
I love using short quotes about Paris as Instagram captions. Let us know if you use one of our suggestions mentioning @parisrentapartments.
- What an immense impression Paris made upon me. It is the most extraordinary place in the world!’ (Charles Dickens)
- April in Paris, chestnuts in blossom, holiday tables under the trees. (E. Y. Harburg)
- To study in Paris is to be born in Paris! (Victor Hugo)
- Every time I look at the Eiffel Tower, it completely blows my mind. (Brian Fallon)
- America is my country and Paris is my hometown (Gertrude Stein)
- To know Paris is to know a great deal. (Henry Miller)
- There are simplicity and a sense of adventure to being alone, and I sometimes envy you for having it, as you explore Paris. Even when you’re getting your heart heartbroken still wake up and not know what’s going to happen next. (Jessica Pan)
- ‘I feel comfortable singing in the great cathedrals of the world because I spent so much time as a child singing in church. And it isn’t very different. Of course, nothing looks quite like Notre Dame de Paris. (Jessye Norman)