Temporary Art Exhibitions in Paris during 2019
As you may have noticed, I love visiting museums and temporary art exhibitions! Here I collect information about the most beautiful and important temporary art exhibitions that will be held in Paris during 2019.
From art decò to electronic music, Paris is always the place to be to know fresh news from the Art World. Even if you think that visiting temporary art exhibitions might be less exciting than walking in the Louvre, you will find that during your stay in Paris you may visit something of your interest!
2019 Temporary Art Exhibitions in Paris
Check out if one of these 2019 temporary art exhibitions is an attraction for you!
- Paris Romantique, 1815-1848 and l’Allemagne Romantique. They both are at the Grand Palais from 22 May to 15 September. Ticket price € 13;
- Le modèle noir de Géricault à Matisse. Musée d’Orsay;
- Calder Picasso at Picaso Museum, from 19 February to 25 August. Ticke tprice 14 €;
- Franz Marc and August Macke, from 6 March to 17 June, Orangerie Museum, ticket price € 10;
- Oceania, from March 12 to 7 July, Musée du quai Branly – Jacques Chirac, ticket price 10 €;
- Les Nabis et le décor, Bonnard, Vuillard, Maurice Denis…, from 13 March to 30 June, Musée du Luxembourg, ticket price 9-13 €;
- Tutankhamun, the Treasure of the Pharaoh, from 23 March to 15 September, Parc de la Villette, ticket price 22 €;
- Electronic Music. From Kraftwerk to Daft Punk, Philharmonie de Paris, from 9 April to 11 August, ticket price 11 €;
- The Courtauld Collection, from 20 February 2019 to 17 June 2019, Fondation Louis Vuitton, ticket price 10 €;
- Van Gogh, Starry Night, from 22 February to 31 December 2019, Atelier des Lumières, ticket price 13.50 €.