Weekend’s live streaming events 24-26 April 2020
Given the events affected by the COVID-19 situation, artists and musicians are trying to make art a part of our lives through live streaming events. Even if it is not as being physically there, live streaming events are entertaining too! Plus, most of them benefit people that are fighting the virus.
Here are online events and concerts to follow this weekend. Every event is free and easy to access. Most of them are concerts: you can join just listen to something new!
Live streaming events for the weekend, from April 24 to the 26th
Friday, April 24
- The weekend starts at 6 pm with Post Malone who will perform live streaming on his YouTube channel some Nirvana hits. The event will benefit the Foundation’s COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund for the WHO (World Health Organization).
- Later, at 8.30, The Grateful Dead will stream a “Shakedown Stream” of their concert at Buckeye Lake Music Center (originally performed on June 11, 1993) on their YouTube Channel.
- Kesha, Lewis Capaldi, Train, and so many other musicians and artists will join the Elvis Duran’s Stay At Home Ball. It is a live stream that will take place at 8 pm on Elvis Duran’s Youtube Channel to raise money for hospitals and front-line workers. Precisely, the events will benefit the Project C.U.R.E. Foundation.
Saturday, April 25
- Jack Johnson will perform a live streaming concert in partnership with Amazon Music! He will even share the digital stage! There will be special at-home guests such as Ben Harper, Ziggy Marley, Paula Fuga, John Cruz, and Thunderstorm Artis.
- If you would like to have plans from the 24th to the 26th of April, you can virtually join Room Service, a digital music festival that benefits COVID-19 relief efforts such as Sweet Reliefs and Feeding America.
Sunday, April 26
- On Sunday, you can start to listen to concerts at 7 pm MT thanks to the virtual Facebook concert of Lindsay Ell. It is an event that will benefit Colorado’s Tennyson Center for Children.
- At 8 pm EST, there will be “Together in Pride: You Are Not Alone” live streaming on GLAAD’s Facebook page, an event by GLAAD in support of the LGBTQ community that is fighting for COVID-19 with us. This event will raise funds for the CenterLink LGBTQ community.
Ongoing online events
If you are in the mood to join a virtual tour, you can always find ongoing online events.
For example, you can join the virtual tours to visit Paris museums online!