Paris Metro line 4, the purple one
You can immediately recognize the Paris Metro Line 4 by its purple color.
Paris Metro Line 4 can take you to Porte de Clignancourt to Mairie de Montrouge. The route is quite long but you can take it to reach other important stations, like Gare du Nord and Gare de l’Est, or to stops near some attractions of Paris. Just think about Odéon and Saint-Germain-des-Pres! They are beautiful areas to visit.
Plus, taking metro line 4 you can reach the airport too. You can take the RER getting off at Gare du Nord, Les Halles, Saint-Michel, and Denfer-Rochereau. When I travel, I like to know in advance how to get to my accommodation. I think it is great that, in Paris, you can easily reach the airport taking by one metro and one local train.
You don’t even need to consult the metro line 4 timetable. Paris Metro Line 4 first departure in the morning is at 5.30 a.m. while the last one is after midnight! During weekends, the service lasts until 1.30 a.m. It is very comfortable knowing that you can count on public transports even if it’s late.
When you are in Paris, you take the Metro so often. I think it is very useful to buy a transport pass, so you don’t have to buy a ticket every time you decide to take the metro. This way, you will save money too!
Paris Metro Line 4 stops
- Porte de Clignancourt (Arrondissement 17)
- Simplon (Arrondissement 17)
- Marcadet – Poissonniers (Arrondissement 9)
- Chateau Rouge (Arrondissement 18)
- Barbès – Rochechouart (Arrondissement 10)
- Gare du Nord (Arrondissement 10)
- Gare de l’Est (Arrondissement 10)
- Chateau d’Eau (Arrondissement 10)
- Strasbourg – Saint-Dens (Arrondissement 9)
- Réaumur – Sébastopol (Arrondissement 2)
- Etienne Marcel (Arrondissement 2)
- Les Halles (Arrondissement 1)
- Chatelet (Arrondissement 9)
- Cité (Arrondissement 4)
- Saint – Michel (Arrondissement 6)
- Odéon (Arrondissement 6)
- Saint-Germain-des-Prés (Arrondissement 6)
- Saint Sulpice (Arrondissement 6)
- Saint Placide (Arrondissement 6)
- Montparnasse Bienvenue (Arrondissement 15)
- Vavin (Arrondissement 14)
- Raspail Denfert – Rochereau (Arrondissement 14)
- Mouton – Duvernet (Arrondissement 14)
- Alésia (Arrondissement 14)
- Porte d’Orléans (Arrondissement 14)
- Mairie de Montrouge (Arrondissement 14)
Go back to Paris Metro Guide!