Paris Metro Line 5, the orange one
You can recognize the Paris Metro Line 5 from its orange color!
It is a very useful line because it takes you from Bobigny to Place de l’Italie. The Paris Metro Line 5 route include stops very close to places to go. The perfect example is Place de l’Italie, where you can admire a sort of French little Italy. I really like to go at République or Oberkampf too.
If you don’t know where to go first, take a look on the arrondissements page, where you can read about the attractions, landmarks and activities to do of each arrondissement!
Note down that taking the paris metro line 5 you can go to Gare du Nord, Gare de l’Est and Gare d’Austerlitz. They are stops where you can change with lots of local trains. These are the station where you can take the RER to go to the airport! They really are important and useful.
If you have any doubts about the timetable of this line, just remember that the first departure in the morning is at 5.30 a.m. and the last one is at 00.30 a.m.!
Paris Metro Line 5 stops
- Bobigny Pablo Picasso
- Bobigny – Pantin Raymond Queneau
- Eglise de Pantin
- Porte da Pantin, Parc de la Villette (Arrondissement 19)
- Ourcq (Arrondissement 19)
- Laumière (Arrondissement 19)
- Jaurès (Arrondissement 19)
- Stalingrad (Arrondissement 10)
- Gare du Nord (Arrondissement 10)
- Gare de l’Est (Arrondissement 10)
- Jacques Bonsergent (Arrondissement 10)
- République (Arrondissement 3)
- Oberkampf (Arrondissement 11)
- Richard – Lenoir (Arrondissement 11)
- Bréguet – Sabin (Arrondissement 11)
- Bastille (Arrondissement 9)
- Quai de la Rapée (Arrondissement 12)
- Gare d’Austerlitz (Arrondissement 13)
- Saint – Marcel (Arrondissement 13)
- Campo – Formio (Arrondissement 13)
- Place de l’Italie (Arrondissement 13)
Go back to Paris Metro Guide!