Sex and the city filming locations
If you would like to feel in an episode of Sex and the City in Paris, here is the list of places you must include in your itinerary. Find out which are the filming locations of Sex and the city in Paris.
Sex and the city locations in Paris
- The first place we see in the episodes of Sex and the city shot in Paris is the famous Plaza Athénée Hotel. It is one of the most famous hotels in Paris, open since 1913. This place is on Avenue Montaigne 25, arrondissement 8. It is within walking distance from the Champs Elysées and the Eiffel Tower. Do you remember the Dior’s boutique where Carrie goes shopping? It is in the same street, at number 30.
- The restaurant where Carrie meets his boyfriend’s ex-wife is the KONG. The address is Rue Du Pont Neuf 1, arrondissement 1.
- In the part of Sex and the City season 6 set in Paris we can get to know lots of places, such as Saint Germain des Prés, Odéon, Saint Sulpice…
- Place Dauphine is the square you could recognize if you love SATC. It’s where Carrie and Alexandr Petrovsky live their last happy moments. It is in the Ile de la Cité, the islands in the heart of Paris.
- The Jeu de Paume is one of the most fascinating museums in Paris. It also is where the character of Alexandr Petrovsky exhibits his artworks. The Jeu de Paume museum is in arrondissement 8, and I suggest going there whether you are a fan of Sex and the city or not!
- Last but not least, Carrie and Mr. Big celebrate their love at the Pont des Arts. It is the bridge of lovers in Paris. It is in arrondissement 1 and it links the 2 banks of the Seine.