Temporary exhibitions in Paris, Winter 2022
Find out which are the temporary exhibitions to go to if you are coming to Paris during next months. From February to April 2022.
Besides being the most romantic city in the world, Paris also is the city of art. That is why we recommend many ideas of Paris Travel Planning for art lovers.
The Louvre Museum is the best-known symbol of art in Paris but you can find so many other museums and attractions to visit. Most of them also host temporary exhibitions. Today, we propose an agenda of the exhibitions in Paris during the first part of 2022 you can’t miss.
Exhibitions to see in Paris, February-April 2022
Coming to Paris during the first months of the year is a good idea! The wheater might be still cold but you won’t have trouble finding indoor activities. One of my favorites is visiting temporary exhibitions. Temporary exhibitions are different from the collections of artworks that you can always see in Museums.
Paris always offers a lot to see, also during the further months.
Here are which are the temporary exhibitions you shouldn’t miss if you are coming to Paris in further months.
- Louis Vuitton Foundation hosts the exhibition dedicated to Morozov until February 22, 2022. The address is avenue du Mahatma Gandhi 8.
- The Musée des Arts Décoratifs hosts an exhibitions dedicated to Thierry Mugler until April 24, 2022. The Musée des Arts Decoratifs address is 107, rue de Rivoli.
- “Signac Collectionneur” is the title of the exhibition of the French painter at the Musée d’Orsay, 62 rue de Lille, Paris.
- “Le Monde de Steve McCurry”, at the Maillol Museum of Paris, will be open until May 29, 2022. The Musée Maillol address is 61, rue de Grenelle.
- The Carnavalet Museum of Paris will host an exhibition about the world-famous French writer Marcel Proust until April 10, 2022. The Carnavalet Museum address is 23, rue de Sévigné.