The beauty of Paris…in quotes
Selected quotes about the beauty of Paris may express the way you feel about the city. Paris is so beautiful to leave you speechless. Great authors, musicians, directors, and artists of all times tried to describe its beauty in so many different ways. Today, we still try to capture the beauty of Paris by taking pictures and sharing them with other people.
When scrolling the pages of my favorite accounts, I love when I find a good picture with a perfectly paired quote. That is why I try to recommend doing the same! A good quote can enrich your content online, making a picture with a sentence a post to share again and again.
If you use one of our proposals, let us know by tagging @parisrentapartments!
Quotes about the beauty of Paris
Here are some of the most beautiful quotes about the beauty of Paris.
- A final reminder. Whenever you are in Paris at twilight in the early summer, return to the Seine and watch the evening sky close slowly on the last strand of daylight fading quietly, like a sigh. (Kate Simon)
- The last time I saw Paris, her heart was warm and gay, I heard the laughter of her heart in every street café. (Oscar Hammerstein II)
- April in Paris, chestnuts in blossom, holiday tables under the trees. (E. Y. Harburg)
- I think Paris smells not just sweet but melancholy and curious, sometimes sad but always enticing and seductive. She’s a city for all senses, for artists and writers and musicians and dreamers, for fantasies, for long walks and wine and lovers and, yes, for mysteries. (M. J. Rose)
- Paris is a place where, for me, just walking down a street that I’ve never been down before is like going to a movie or something. Just wandering the city is entertainment. (Wes Anderson)