This weekend events in Paris [June 5, 6, and 7, 2020]
Since reopenings started in the latest days of May, it is possible to join events in Paris again! Here is which are the openings and the events to go on June 5, 6, and 7. Now that the lockdown is over, you won’t have trouble finding something to do during your weekend in Paris.
Events of this weekend in Paris
Here are the biggest reopenings and events of this weekend in Paris.
- The Palace of Versailles reopening will happen on Sunday, June 6, 2020. You can admire the huge makeover of parks and gardens. Everyone must respect the protocol to avoid COVID-19 spreading.
- On June 6, 2020, there will be the Ocean Festival 2020. To make sure that everyone is safe, this year the festival will be held online. It is free, and its program includes entertainment for children and adults.
- Notre-Dame de Paris parvis and rue du Parvis de Notre-Dame de Paris reopened. It is the biggest reopening after the fire of April 2019. Also, Emmanuel Macron said he canted to rebuilt the cathedral in 5 years.
- From June 2 it is possible to admire “Cézanne and the Italian Masters” at the Paris Musée Marmottan. The museum is dedicated to Monet but it always hosts remarkable exhibitions about other great artists, such as Cézanne. The exhibition has been extended to January 3, 2021.
- If you are looking for something to do this weekend in Paris, I suggest going to the Infinite blue exhibition reopening at the Atelier des Lumières. Until January 3, 2021, there will be “Infinite Blue” with artworks by Yves Klein.
- From June 3 it is possible to visit the John Fearless Tower in Paris. It is a medieval monument, also known as Tour Sans Peur, built-in 1409. Until August 2020, it hosts an exhibition about culinary arts in the Middle-Age.