Are you a real Parisian? Check it out!
Have you become a real Parisian? Find out now! If you recognize yourself in some of the following habits and ways of thinking, maybe you are behaving like a local!
As for every other People in the world, there are a lot of clichés about French people and Parisians as well.
The attention that the French pay to baguette bread and to cheese is famous all over the world. But I have to say that even if stereotypes are boring especially when stressed, sometimes they match reality. That’s why it’s just funny to verify is what common sense claim is actually true! Take a look at the list below and find out if you recognize these behaviors as typically Parisian!
Are you a real Parisian?
Here are some of the most famous clichés that match reality.
- You don’t get photographed in front of the Eiffel Tower
- You are now used to stop on the right side on escalators and on the metro
- You would like to go and live in the country one day, but you can’t stay there for more than two days
- You now consider the rest of France is just the countryside
- You go to the Champs-Elysees mainly with people who come to visit you
- If it’s a sunny day, go for a picnic at the Bois de Vincennes
- You know people from every part of the world
- You don’t get lost in Châtelet
- You find perfectly normal queuing for 10 minutes to buy a baguette
- When it snows you already know that two hours and it will be gone
- You came across a movie set and it didn’t impress you that much
- You feel lucky because you only need half an hour on public transport to get to work
- You can’t resist a slice of Roquefort
- When you hear about terrasse you don’t think about a balcony