Exhibitions in Paris, Summer 2020
Summer in Paris is rich in events to go to. Besides concerts and shows, there are also many remarkable exhibitions to go to!
Among the exhibitions to see in Paris in 2020, here are which ones stand out the most. I have collected information about the unmissable exhibitions in Paris in Summer 2020. Since there is always a lot to see in the museums in Paris, a selection is necessary!
Anyway, if you go to Paris during Summer, keep in mind that this is the season when you can admire artworks of less-known artists. If you are more into this kind of exhibition, don’t skip “The Golden Age” of Danish Painting at the Petit Palais until August 16, 2020. Also, the Musée d’Orsay proposes “Light and Solitude” by Léon Spilliaert.
Summer 2020, exhibitions in Paris
- One of the exhibitions to visit in 2020 in Paris is one of the artworks by Giorgio de Chirico. It is one of the best metaphysical painters ever. You can see a lot of his works in Paris, at the Musée de l’Orangerie, until 13 July 2020.
- At the Musée d’Orsay, you can see a retrospective of works by Jems Tissot. You can admire this exhibition until July 19, 2020.
- If you are into Turner, you can’t miss the exhibitions about his Paintings and Watercolours from the Tate Collection. Until July 20, 2020, there will be these exhibitions dedicated to him at the Musée Jacquemart-André.
- Man Ray is your favorite photographer? Until July 26, 2020, you have the chance to go to the exhibition dedicated to him at the Musée du Luxembourg.
- You have time until August 16, 2020, to join “The Music of Picasso”, an event at the Philharmonie de Paris.
- If you have always dreamed to see Italian Renaissance Sculptures, from Donatello to Michelangelo, go to the Louvre Museum until August 17, 2020.