Concerts in Paris in September 2020
Art in Paris is around every corner. Music is one of the most beautiful and beloved arts all over the world. If you are coming to Paris in September 2020, you will have the chance to visit some very interesting exhibitions, and to listen to many concerts.
What is special about concerts in Paris is that they also represent the possibility to visit some of the most beautiful churches in the city. I love it when you have the chance to admire more arts at one glance. In Paris, architecture, visual arts, and music meet several times! That is why among all events in Paris in September 2020, I have selected the best exhibitions to go to and the best concerts in the most iconic churches in Paris.
Whether you are coming in the early days of the month or during the latest, you will surely find at least one concert in a church you would like to go to. Madama Butterfly and La Carmen are just a few names of the masterpieces you can listen to in Paris.
If you are into music, don’t miss the Cité de la Musique in Parc de la Villette. It is an entire building dedicated to music. There, you can visit the museum dedicated to musical instruments, and see where young French musicians improve themselves.
Music Concerts in Paris in September 2020
- Madame Butterfly, Invalides, Main Courtyard, from September 2 to 5;
- Beethoven, Chopin & Schubert, Saint Julien le Pauvre Church, on September 3 and 8;
- Liszt, Satie, Beethoven in Saint Ephrem Church, on September 4, 11, and 18;
- Gospel and African-American Spirituals in Saint Julien le Pauvre Church, on September 5, and 26;
- Vivaldi and Mozart, Saint Germain-des-Prés on September 12;
- Ravel’s Bolero and Mozart Requiem in the Madeleine Church on September 12;
- Chopin, Beethoven, Tchaikovsky, and Rachmaninov Concert at Saint Ephrem Church on September 16, 23, and 30;
- Bizet’s Carmen at the Opéra Comique on September 25, 27, and 29;