COVID-19 in Paris, latest updates
Along with every other country in the world, France is fighting against Coronavirus. While Summer seemed to be a truce, the latest data are not positive and the French Government is figuring out what else to do to contain the COVID-19 pandemic.
Here is the latest news about Coronavirus in Paris, and Covid-19 in France.
COVID-19 in Paris, latest news
latest update June 21, 2021
June 14, 2021
- There have been over 3000 new cases in 24 hours, pushing the total number of deaths to 13, according to the latest report about COVID-19 in France.
- The curfew was pushed back to 11 pm, which allows bars, restaurants, and sports halls to reopen after 8 months of closure.
June 11, 2021
- According to the latest data about COVID-19 in France, there are +4475 new cases in 24 hours.
- Since the cases are way fewer than in the previous months, and the vaccine campaign is going on, there are many discussions about reopenings.
June 9, 2021
- From today, vaccinated Europeans are allowed to enter France without a PCR test. Also, from today the curfew starts from 11 pm as part of the deconfinement plan.
- According to the latest news, 75 people died because of COVID-19 in the latest 24 hours and there are more than 6000 new cases.
June 7, 2021
- According to the latest news about COVID-19 in France, there have been 25 additional deaths in total and more than 50000 new cases in the latest 24 hours.
- From today, Spain reopens its borders to all vaccinated people; from June 15, Morocco will gradually reopen too. When will be the turn of France? We’re keeping our eyes open.
June 4, 2021
- Emmanuel Macron announced that wearing masks outdoors will be mandatory at least until the end of June.
- From June 9, 2021, the curfew will be delayed. It will start at 11 pm.
- According to the latest data, there are more than 8000 new cases in the latest 24 hours.