COVID-19 in Paris, latest updates
Along with every other country in the world, France is fighting against Coronavirus. While Summer seemed to be a truce, the latest data are not positive and the French Government is figuring out what else to do to contain the COVID-19 pandemic.
Here is the latest news about Coronavirus in Paris, and Covid-19 in France.
COVID-19 in Paris, latest news
latest update April 21, 2021
- According to the latest report about COVID-19 in France, there have been more than 450 additional deaths and more than 6600 new cases in the latest 24 hours.
- Minister Gérald Darmanin announced that 100000 checks and verbalizations were carried out during the latest weekend. After the third wave of the epidemic, the minister invited the People to respect containment and all the restrictions once again.
19 April 2021
- According to the latest report about COVID-19 in France, there have been 140 additional deaths and 29344 new cases of contamination during the weekend.
- Thierry Breton, European Commissioner, said that the vaccine passport might be launched by the end of June in Europe.
16 April 2021
- Jean Castex announced that more than 400000 professionals over the age of 55, including police officers and teachers, would be able to get the vaccine from this weekend.
- Bars, cafes, restaurants, museums and monuments, cinemas, and theaters are currently closed to the public due to a resurgence of the COVID-19 pandemic.
14 April 2021
- There are 345 additional deaths and 39113 new cases of COVID-19 in France;
- The Johnson & Johnson vaccine got suspended in the USA and its deployment is delayed in Europe.
April 12, 2021
- According to the news about Coronavirus in France, there have been 176 additional deaths and 34895 new cases of contaminations in the latest 24 hours.
- From today there will be new restrictions according to the evolution of the pandemic. Closure of schools and national confinement have been already announced.
April 9, 2021
- The circulation of Coronavirus in France is still very active. That’s the reason why Alain Fischer, in charge of the French vaccine strategy, suggests remaining cautious.
- According to the latest report about COVID-19 in France, there have been 345 additional deaths and 84999 new cases of contamination in the latest 24 hours.
April 7, 2021
- According to the latest report about COVID-19 in France, there have been 197 additional deaths and 10793 new cases in the latest 24 hours.
- On March 31, the President announced the closure of all schools and nurseries everywhere in France for 2 weeks. Primary schools and kindergartens will reopen on April 26.
April 2, 2021
- According to the latest report about Coronavirus in France, there are 308 additional deaths and 50659 new cases in 24 hours.